These gooey, decedent cakes squares are just soooooo delicious!! Not to mention dairy free, gluten free and free from refined sugar!!! So easy to make…let me know what you think!!
- 2 small or 1 large sweet potato.
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- 2tbsp maple syrup.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp cacao
- 1/4 cup of dried fruit ( I used cranberries and raisins)
- Pinch of salt
- Peel and chop the potato and steam for around 20mins or until soft.
- Pop the sweet potato, peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup and almond milk in the food processor and BLITZ until smooth. Alternatively just mash the potato with a fork and stir in the rest. Also start pre heating your oven at 190 at this point.
- In a separate bowl put all your dry ingredients and give it a mix.
- Now add the wet mixture to the dry and fold it all together.
- Put the mixture in a baking tray and bake for around 30-35mins.
Let it cool for 10-15mins, cut into squares and enjoy!